Realisation of agreementPlease place your order via the orders page on the website. You must complete the order form honestly and in full. You have 30 days in which you can return your order or exchange your order (Netherlands). See conditions under Exchange & Return. After this period has elapsed, purchasing is deemed to have definitively taken place and you are owner of the goods purchased.
Special offers and pricesPlease note: all prices listed include import duty and VAT.
Special offers are valid as long as they are in stock. Prices can be increased due to fluctuations of the currency rate. Oililyshop is not linked to its stock if there is a question of a programming fault in its website.
PaymentYou can pay in the web shop using several methods. This can be done in advance by means of credit card (Mastercard, Visa or Amex) or PayPal.
Delivery costsYou pay postage once per order, regardless of the number of items ordered.
The costs of returning items ($45.00) will be deducted from your merchandise refund. An overview of the delivery costs can be found here.
DeliveryOililyshop delivers your parcel by UPS.
Oililyshop does its utmost to send out all orders within 2 working days after receipt of payment.
Please note: Orders made from these countries can only be delivered in the specific country.
You can follow the status of your delivery via the track&trace service provided by UPS. When your order is transferred to UPS, you will receive an email with the tracking details. The pop-up that appears when you enter your delivery address at our check out will provide an estimate of how long your delivery will take.
- In addition to home delivery, where possible, you can opt for delivery to a UPS Access Point. These are UPS sales points where packages can be dropped off or collected conveniently at a time and location that best suits you. Please note that delivery to residential addresses attracts additional charges.
- UPS will make 3 delivery attempts.
- If there is a UPS Access Point in the area, the package will be delivered to an Access Point after the 1st failed delivery attempt. Naturally, you will be informed of this via email or text message.
- In the notification you receive, you will be directed to a website where you can select the following delivery options: § Provide a different delivery address.
- Select a new date for the next delivery attempt (this date must be at least 10 days into the future)
- Have the package delivered to a sorting office where you can collect it within 5 days
- You can open a UPS account at http://www.ups.com/mychoice/ to access more delivery options.
- Please note: delivery methods may vary from one country to another.
- If you refuse a shipment from Oililyshop.com, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are included on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Oililyshop.com. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
If you refuse a shipment from Oililyshop, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are included on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Oililyshop. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
Exchange and Return
- If your order is delivered, you have 30 days in which to return the item or items. After this period, the purchase can no longer be dissolved and becomes definitive.
- You can only return or exchange articles which were purchased from Oiliyshop.
- Please register your return via email@example.com. You will receive a return label with which you can return the package via a UPS Access Point.
- Please fill out the return- or exchange voucher at the bottom of the invoice and add it to your return shipment.
- Ensure the items are clean and unworn, with all labels still intact.
- Pack the items in the original packaging and include the completed return label.
- Stick the UPS returnlabel on the package and hand it in at a UPS Access Points.
- Your account will be credited with the purchase sum no later than 14 days after receipt of your package, less the postage costs of $45.
- If you wish to exchange an item, we kindly ask that you return the item. You can then place a new order on the webshop.
- In the case of complaints or damage (during transport), you must first contact the service line by telephone, which is available during office hours at +31 (0)72 2010010.
- Insufficiently stamped or unstamped packages are not accepted by Oilily World B.V., regardless of the reasons for returning them.
PrivacyOur personal information is recorded in the Oililyshop customer file. Your information is used for the assessment, the initiation and the execution of the delivery contract and the management of the ensuing customer relationship, which includes the targetted execution of marketing activities by Oililyshop or by third parties carefully selected by us, recovery of amounts owed, combatting fraud and for the compliance of legal obligations. Oililyshop does not distribute such information to third parties, which may compromise your privacy. If you do not wish toreceive any more commercial special offers from us, you can confirm this by e-mail.
CopyrightThe copying, publishing, photocopying or other use of text and/or image material is forbidden without permission in writing. We will take legal action in the case of any such violations.
Other conditions- Communication can only take place in Dutch and English.
- Packages are delivered with DPD, with signature for delivery.
Oilily World B.V.
1822 BJ Alkmaar
+31 (0)72 2010010
For other subjects, the same conditions as stated above apply.
Items that cannot be deliveredUnfortunately it occasionally happens that an item is no longer available. For the despatch of items which are available, you are informed of this by telephone and e-mail.
Guarantee/liability1. Oilily guarantees that the quality of the items meets the usual demands and standards which can be made, and that the items are free of defects.
2. Under condition 1 above, this guarantee applies for a period of 1 month after delivery.
3. Oilily will provide you with a certificate or proof of purchase as evidence to the guarantee.
4. If the goods do not meet your satisfaction according to our guarantees, Oilily will look into the matter, within a reasonable period of time after confirming your proof of purchase. If return of the goods is not reasonably possible, you will provide written notification to explain the reason this to be the case and Oilily will determine whether to replace the goods, or to ensure recovery of the goods. In the case of return, the goods will then become the property of Oilily.
5. To this matter, the guarantee does not apply due to the result of improper or inappropriate use, or when, without written permission of Oilily, you or third parties have made changes to the goods or have used them for purposes for which the goods are not intended.
6. If the matter does not coincide with what was agreed, and it is not a lack of conformity within the meaning of the settlement of the product liability, it is not for the liability of Oilily for consequential damages that may result.
7. These general terms and conditions of certain guarantees take into account all matters covered by law, in accordance with the General conditions and the EULA, including the nature and quality of what is sold and delivered to you.
8. When during the production of the goods, a matter results in consequential damages of the goods, Oilily is liable to ensure limited repair or replacement of the matter, or to reimburse the purchase price to you.
9. Notwithstanding the above, Oilily is not liable if damage is due to design and/or gross debt and/or culpable act, or your improper or inappropriate use of the articles.
10. Included in these conditions, the restriction of the liability for direct damages do not apply if the damage is due to intentional or purposeful acts towards Oilily or its entities.
SaleDuring sales, the discount does not apply to shipping, gift vouchers, cosmetics, certain bags and bikes. Equally the discount never applies to prior orders.
Please take into account that during sales the delivery of orders may take longer than usual.