How quickly will my order be delivered?HOLIDAYS: ADJUSTED REACHABILITY AND DELIVERY TIMES
Due to the holidays our reachability is different than usual.
Oililyshop.com is closed on:
- Monday December26th
On all the other business days you can reach us by phone from 9 am till 17 pm. You can also send an email to email@example.com. We will do our best to answer all emails as soon as possible.
On this day we are not able to send your order.
For all orders which are made (and confirmed by Oilily through an order confirmation)
- before Friday December 23rd, 12 pm we will do our up most to ship them that day.
- from Friday December 23rd , after 12 pm we will do our up most to ship them Tuesday December 27th
Oililyshop does its utmost to send out all orders within 2 working days after receipt of payment.
Oililyshop delivers orders to addresses in the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand via UPS®.
Please note: Orders made from these countries can only be delivered in the specific country.
You can follow the status of your delivery via the track&trace service provided by UPS. When your order is transferred to UPS, you will receive an email with the tracking details. When you click on Est. delivery date N/A at our check out, we will provide an estimate of how long your delivery will take.
- In addition to home delivery, where possible, you can opt for delivery to a UPS Access Point™ location. These are UPS affiliated locations where packages can be dropped off or collected conveniently at a time and location that best suits you. Please note that delivery to residential addresses attracts additional charges.
- UPS will make 3 delivery attempts.
- If there is a UPS Access Point™ in the area, the package will be delivered to an Access Point after the 1st failed delivery attempt. Naturally, you will be informed of this via email or text message.
- In the notification you receive, you will be directed to a website where you can select the following delivery options:
- Provide a different delivery address Select a new date for the next delivery attempt (this date must be within a maximum of 10 days into the future)
- Have the package delivered to a sorting office where you can collect it within 5 days
- You can open a UPS My Choice® account at http://www.ups.com/mychoice/ to access more delivery options.
- Please note: delivery methods may vary from one country to another.
- If you refuse a shipment from Oililyshop, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are included on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Oililyshop. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
Please note that especially in busy periods (eg. sale or holidays) the delivery of the order may take a little longer.